These cookies are AMAZING!! You should definitely try them out, they are really easy and quick to make. You can make either peanut butter ones or chocolate ones. they are both the same recipes only you add either nutella, white chocolate drops and cocoa powder or peanut butter, milk chocolate chips and races peanut butter cups.
90g/3oz Soft Brown Sugar
90g/3oz caster sugar
125g/4oz Nutella (only if you’re making the chocolate cookies)
1/2 tsp. baking powder
2 drops vanilla essence
125g/4oz white choc chips (for chocolate cookies)
125g/4oz milk choc chips (for peanut butter cookies)
3 reces buttercups (for peanut butter cookies)
30g/1oz cocoa powder (for chocolate cookies & we forgot to put this in the picture)
125g/4oz Peanut butter (for peanut butter cookies & we also forgot to put this in the picture)
– preheat the oven to 180c
1.Cream the caster sugar, brown sugar and the butter together until light and fluffy. (you’ll probably need to mix it for around 5 minutes)
2. Add the Egg and vanilla extract to the mixture and continue mixing it with the whisk until it is gooey.
3. Sieve in the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder (if you are using it) and mix with a wooden spoon.
4. add in the Nutella/peanut butter, the white/milk chocolate chips and crumble in the reces peanut butter cups (if you are using them)
5. Put 6 big blobs of cookie dough on your baking tray so that they’ll be really big once they’ve risen! And pop them in the oven for 15 minutes
6. take them out of the oven! they’ll be really soft when you first take them out so you have to leave them to cool/harden for around 15 – 30 minutes, then they’ll be ready to eat!
Have fun trying this recipe out and eating the cookies!!
Tweet us if you try this recipe @Sarah_and_Ellie xx