1. Favorite Christmas movie?
I think it would probably have to be the Grinch or Love Actually. They’re both so good!
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I’ve had a couple, but the one that sticks to mind is when i was around 4-5 and me and my family were up at my nans for Christmas Day. It was snowing so I got on my lilac snow-suit and had a snowball fight☃
3. What’s your favourite christmas song?
Its’s so difficult to choose! I would have to say either Band Aid – Do they know it’s christmas, The Pogues – Fairytale of New York or something by Michael Buble
4. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I normally stay at home with my family for Christmas and my nans will come down alternative years.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
NO! We open our stockings when we wake up on Christmas Day, then we open the presents underneath the Christmas tree after breakfast. I think it would ruin the fun and excitement of opening them on Christmas Day.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Rudolph, Dancer, Prancer, vixen, Comet… Take that as a no
7. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year?
Opening christmas presents, christmas dinner or afternoon family board games
8. Hands down, what’s your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat?
Either chocolate Panettone or cookies!
9. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
If I’m being 100% honest i do prefer recieving presents, but i love seeing peoples reactions to seeing the present i got them and i love the whole excitement of christmas shopping!
10. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
NewYork for sure! It’s always been a dream of mine to go to New York at christmas, to go christmas shopping while it’s snowing and to see all of the christmas decoration!
11. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
My family (me mostly) always like to make a chocolate christmas log cake and we always cover it with chocolate icing and make mark on it to make it look like a log with a christmas decoration on top.
12. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I would say I’m just an average present wrapper at the moment but I’m planning on upping my skills in the future. I want to be that person who gives out perfectly wrapped presents with bows on and then no one would want to ruin the perfection i created.
13. Most memorable Holiday moment?
My most memorable moment would have to be the snowball fight at my nans on christmas day (question 2)
14. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I used to, i would make all the typical ones like not to eat junk food, or to get fit but i wouldn’t really stick to them so i just gave up.
15. What makes the Holidays special for you?
I think its just the magical atmosphere that is created by christmas, having all of the sparkling christmas decorations up everywhere and having fairy lights dangling from walls. It just relaxes me and puts me in my happy place.
Thankyou for reading! Feel free to do this tag and use the questions. Also be sure to check us out on Twitter @Sarah_and_Ellie and come say hi❤️